Sunday, October 14, 2018

ONW Procedures


In this project, my team and I portrayed eating procedures during Power 50. More specifically, not eating on the carpet. We started by brain storming ways to show this, and came up with me stepping over the line and being hit with an invisible wall. Story-boarding was tough but we got plenty of ideas in the end and stuck to our plan! We hit some road blocks filming, and actually had to re-shoot everything a day after because we didn't have enough run time and needed continuity. We were going to use more actors,  but were rushed on time so we only wanted three. Editing it was fun! And I think mine flows well. I edited it in one class period. I was the actor in this project, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time with the camera. I did edit my whole project however. I learned how to use an SD card with the new cameras. It's fun! Next time for this piece I would've used two cameras to get a better view of everything, and I also would've used some old footage that fits for more of a variety. (I would also not film on pj day ☺). I liked the mix of shot-types that we pulled off so I would do that again. I tried to add some color correction to this in post-production, but probably should've changed it in the camera at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment