Thursday, October 26, 2017

Chase Scene Video




Our team, consisting of me, Blake, Will, and Layne, struggled to come up with three different chase scene ideas, and couldn’t really decide on a story. We went out and discovered where we wanted to film, before figuring out what we wanted to film about. We did throw out a couple of ideas but some were too basic and others were way too advanced because we didn’t have the editing knowledge yet. We ended up settling in the middle with this idea. Our location was easy to decide on as it was exactly what we needed for our film. The woods and open field towards the school worked great for the “killer.” We agreed on a story and different shots quickly without a lot of bickering because we would all give an option and then agree on one. I have definitely gotten better at using premier pro. I can edit a lot quicker and make better films compared to some of the first ones I made. I’d love to continue making projects later in school and maybe even at home. Lastly, I’d like to talk about my team. I think we were well suited and equipped for this project as everyone in my team served an inportant role and purpose. We all worked well and really enjoyed building off of each other’s strengths.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blogger!!!! Honestly 10/10. Best piece of work I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete